Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Library Catalog
- Research Databases
- LSC-University Park Library
- FAQ & Knowledgebase
You're writing a profile about a specific serial killer from the list provided by Dr. Sawyerr!
- Biographical information and criminal activity may be gleaned from news articles, court documents, books or documentaries.
- Characterization of the killer: this is where your scholarly source will most likely come into play.
- Locate 5 sources:
- APA References page of your sources
- 15-min max presentation on your killer
- your presentation also needs APA references: references list at the end, parenthetical citations on slides!
Learn the Terms
What does scholarly really mean, and how is it different from other types of sources.