Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Analyze a topic of your choice (with an international aspect)
- Chicago style document and citations (i.e. footnotes)
- Minimum 3,300 words (including footnotes, excluding title page, abstract, and bibliography)
- 10 credible sources total (minimum), including at least 2 peer-reviewed journal articles and 3 primary sources:
- Annotated Bibliography covers your first 7 sources: three (3) primary sources, four (4) secondary sources, of which at least two (2) are peer-reviewed journal articles.