Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Library Catalog
- Research Databases
- LSC-University Park Library
- FAQ & Knowledgebase
- Pick a topic and at least 3 articles to use.
- Write an outline.
- Write a 600-800 word paper: 1 draft and 1 revised draft.
- MLA format
- Write a reflection on your revising and editing process.
Skills to Use:
- Understand and choose texts that support an argument
- Use the ideas and words of other writers in your own paper
- Organize your ideas into an argumentative essay
- Use correct grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation for an academic essay.
Get Office365 for free with your student email address: (myLoneStar username)@my.lonestar.edu
From portal.office.com, you can:
Use in the cloud
Download & install to your computer