Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Library Catalog
- Research Databases
- LSC-University Park Library
- FAQ & Knowledgebase
Ideas for Sources
- Could be TV, magazine, news article, website
- Social Media
- News reports about rallies/etc
Tips for Searching Social Media
How to Find Content:
- Start by just browsing their feed -- see if it's active at all, and what they tend to post about. What hashtags do they commonly associate with?
- Try Googling for a specific term in their feed, e.g. earth day @Jamie_Margolin site:twitter.com
|Social network... can search by...
||Account to Search?
**But without an account, you can't scroll through all posts nor open posts up to read the captions or view larger.
***You can view LinkedIn profiles without an account, however; you'd just click through from a Google search result.
Make Google Search Work Harder
Limit by Time
Limit By Site